Nothing beats An Agile Team, except a highly trained one.
SAFe® Leading SAFe (V4)
Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
Establishing Team and Technical Agility
Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
Releasing on Demand with DevOps
Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
Leading the transformation
5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
Experience in Scrum
- The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Limited complimentary Agile toolkit book ---- <<Sun Tzu The Art of Agile Software Delivery>>
(Collect this book on attendance)
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist, attendees should be able to:
- Understand the Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
Learning Goals Topics Covered What Attendees Get
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe Agilist certificate
- A SAFe 4 Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
- A SAFe Agilist certification usage guide with SA certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. They’ll also learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions. They will develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when they become a SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA).
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA)
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- On-site Training: Get our trainers to come to you for training exclusive to your organisation.
- Scheduled Classes: United Kingdom (London, Birmingham, Manchester); Germany (Berlin), France (Paris); China (Hong Kong, Beijing, Guangzhou) .
- Course Language: English, Mandarin, Cantonese.
- Exam Language: English.
Certifications expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
• Renewal fee is $100
- Preferential Hotel Rates: Available on request.
- Global SAFe Certified professional provider: We provide SAFe certified professionals from our exclusive scaled agile network for large international enterprises looking to do a Scaled Agile transformation programme.
- Free Entry into ALLYSKY scaled agile network: Complimentary associate membership to ALLYSKY scaled agile network providing you with exclusive opportunites in the agile market place.
- Name: SAFe 4 Agilist Exam
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing Score: 34 out of 45 (75% passing score)
Sample Test Questions available
More Exam Details
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
How to submit your PDUs? Please click the link below: