The class registration includes:
(Collect this book on attendance)
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
After attending the class, attendees should be able to:
- Explain how DevOps enables strategic business objectives
- Apply a CALMR approach to DevOps to avoid automating broken processes
- Understand how successful DevOps requires continuous exploration, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and the ability to release to end users on demand
- Incorporate continuous testing and continuous security into the delivery pipeline
- Use value stream mapping to measure flow and identify bottlenecks in the end-to-end delivery process
- Select DevOps skills and tools strategically for the fastest, most compelling results
- Prioritize DevOps solutions and investments for greatest economic benefit
- Design and implement a multi-phased DevOps transformation plan tailored to their organization
- Work with all roles and levels in the organization to continually optimize the value stream
Learning Goals Topics Covered What Attendees Get
Becoming a Certified SAFe 5 DevOps Practitioner requires an exceptional range of skills and is a career path for many servant leaders. Certification includes:
- SAFe 5 Certified DevOps Practitioner PDF certificate
- SAFe 5 Certified DevOps Practitioner digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SDP Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other SAFe Certified Professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
To compete in a disruptive global market, every organization needs to deliver valuable technology solutions at the speed of business. This requires a shared DevOps mindset among all the people needed to define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven systems — not just the engineers operating a CI/CD pipeline.
The two-day, interactive SAFe® DevOps course helps people across technical, non-technical, and leadership roles work together to optimize their value stream from end to end. Attendees will learn what DevOps is, why it is important to every role, and design a continuous delivery pipeline that is tailored to their business. Attendees work in cross-functional teams to map their current state value stream from concept to cash, identify major bottlenecks to flow, and build an actionable implementation plan that will accelerate the benefits of DevOps in their organization.
Attendees will leave with the knowledge they need to support and enable a successful DevOps initiative at scale. The course also prepares attendees for the SAFe® 5 DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification exam.
The following will benefit from this course:
- All members of an Agile Release Train and/or value stream
- Developers, Testers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and other Agile Team members
- Infrastructure and Operations engineers and practitioners
- Configuration Managers, Release Managers, and Change Management professionals
- Architects, Database Administrators, and Information Security professionals
- Product Managers, Portfolio Managers, Product Owners, Release Train Engineers, and UI/UX Developers
- Development, Engineering, QA, Infrastructure, and Operations Managers
- IT and Business change agents, leaders, and executives
Certifications expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
- Exam name – SAFe 5 DevOps Practitioner Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice, multiple response
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access to the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 5 DevOps Practitioner course
Sample Test Questions available
More Exam Details
Professional Development Units (PDUs)
and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
How to submit your PDUs? Please click the link below:
The two-day, interactive SAFe® DevOps course helps people across technical, non-technical, and leadership roles work together to optimize their value stream from end to end. Attendees will learn what DevOps is, why it is important to every role, and design a continuous delivery pipeline that is tailored to their business.
Nothing beats An Agile Team,
except a highly trained one.